15 private rooms in the heart of Tokyo, Shibuya’s district Hiroo, one of the most prominent upmarket residential and shopping neighborhoods in Tokyo.
The rooms range from 8.2 to 11.5 square meters and the rent starts from 87,000 JPY including utilities and free WiFi !
The house is currently being completely renovated and will be ready to greet our first guests from December 10th, 2019.
It will give you the opportunity to live in a newly renovated accommodation while still having the flair of a traditional Japanese house.
Popular location near Roppongi and many embassies, and close to Toritsuchuo Library and the surrounding park. You can also get to Aoyama Gakuin University and reach Roppongi as well as Ebisu by walk or even take a stroll to Tokyo’s Little Brooklyn Daikanyama in just 25 minutes!
The closest station is just 1 minute walk from the house. Hiroo Station (H03) is serviced by the Hibiya Subway Line.
[Subway Hibiya Line] – 1 minutes walk
[JR Line & Keio Inokashira Line & Tokyo Metro] – 17 minutes walk
[Toei Oeado Line] – 22 minutes walk
From our convenient location in Hiroo, you can reach the following major hubs in Tokyo quickly:
- Shibuya Station : 12 minutes by train
- Harajuku Station and Takeshita Dori: 16 minutes by train
- Shinjuku Station: 17 minutes by train
- Ikebukuro Station: 27 minutes by train
- Tokyo Station: 19 minutes by train
- Akihabara Station and Akihabara Electric town: 24 minutes by train
- Daikanyama Station: 16 minutes by train