SAKURA HOTEL & CAFE Guest Service Management Member
The international SAKURA HOTEL & CAFE is bustling with guests from more than 150 countries around the world. We continue to focus on friendly service for our guests.
Through cooking events with guests from all over the world, we introduce home recipes and communicate the culture of each country.
We hope to expand the circle of friendship all over the world by having guests and staff meet and get to know each other well.
We are steadily making preparations for After Corona, seeking members with upper-level aspirations to become managers in the future. When the border re-opens, we will make a new start with all the preparations in place.
- Reservation management by computer (WORD, EXCEL required)
- Customer service by e-mail, phone and in person (Japanese, English)
- Domestic and overseas business contacts, SNS posting and management
- Concierge work (tourist information, general customer support)
- Customer service (cash register, serving food, simple cooking)
- Menu development
- Planning and organizing events (cultural exchange between Japan and the world)
- Native-level or equivalent Japanese language skills
- Conversational-level English language skills
- Ability to work varied shifts including nights(Male candidate preferred), weekends and holidays
- Self-motivated, target-oriented and positive work attitude
- A multi-cultural background, overseas living experience or multilingual skills are a plus
- Student Visa and Working Holiday Visa holders welcome(for part-time position)
Working hours (Full-time)
40-hour-week Rotating Shifts
Compensation & Benefits (Full-time)
- 200,000~300,000 YEN per month(Dependent upon experience, skill level and persons holding a specific license)
- Salary Increment: one to two times per year (based on individual performance)
- Bonus: Two times per year (based on individual performance)
- Commuting allowance : Up to 30,000 yen per month
- Full Social Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Trial period for the first 3 to 6 months
- Summer and Winter vacations
- Paid Leave
- Marriages and Deaths, Family Leave