SAKURA HOUSE Maintenance Staff
You are the main player at SAKURA HOUSE, 1146 rooms in 100 locations in Tokyo area. Specialized in Share Houses, Guest Houses and Apartments for foreign community.
Operation: Maintaining and cleaning the houses and buildings.
You will be responsible for the kind and caring response at the houses to customers from approx. 150 countries around the world who have come to Japan for the first time. This is the position closest to the customer within the company that provides overall support for a safe, secure, and clean life in Japan. You can meet and get to know one another from all over the world. If you have experience of living abroad or are interested in international community, or if you like DIY, contact us today.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the common areas of the house and the room for checking ins and outs of the house
- Daily maintenance (replacement and repair of furniture, facilities, interiors and exteriors)
- Care of plants in the garden and around the buildings
- Arrange a contractor estimate for renovation work
- Inventory management of equipment, etc.
- House EVENT planning and management
- Contacting property owners
- Planning and launching of newly opening properties
- Excellent driving skills
- Strong interest in real estate and construction industry
- Experience in interior/exterior/carpentry work and good skills
- Also welcome those who are interested in interior decoration and color scheme
- Allowance for qualifications such as electrical equipment and real estate is available
[Main Office] SAKURA HOUSE Shinjuku Office (7 mins walk from Shinjuku station west exit)
K-1 Bldg. 2F, 7-2-6, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Working hours (Full-time)
8:50~17:50 and 11:00~20:00 (Two shifts rotation)
Compensation & Benefits (Full-time)
- 220,000~350,000 YEN per month (Dependent upon experience, skill level and persons holding a specific license)
- Salary Increment: one to two times per year (based on individual performance)
- Bonus: Two times per year (based on individual performance)
- Commuting allowance : Up to 20,000 yen per month
- Full Social Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Trial period for the first 3 to 6 months
- Two days off per week
- Summer and Winter vacations
- Paid Leave
- Marriages and Deaths, Family Leave