SAKURA HOUSE House Manager / Resident Service / Management
We at SAKURA HOUSE welcome residents from 150 countries who visit Japan for various purposes such as study abroad, business, international activities, and sightseeing.
We are working to improve our services and prepare for After Corona.
This is a job that values the interaction with our residents.
Sales Management services
- Attendance at move-ins, move-outs and room-viewing
- Answering e-mails and on-site assistance
- Correspondence with neighbors
- Planning and organizing exchange events, social networking
Maintenance Management services
- Cleaning, maintenance, and simple repairs of the common areas, interior, and exterior of share houses and apartments.
- Arrangement of interior furnishings, inventory management, etc.
- Arrangement and attendance of contractor estimates for renovations, etc.
This is the position closest to the residents. We provide kind support for everyone’s stay in Japan, an unfamiliar foreign land to most of them. With 100 residences in Tokyo and Kyoto as our base, we can also be a bridge between true friends of a lifetime from all over the world.
- Those who can speak English in their work (intermediate to advanced conversation level, Approx. 750 or higher on TOEIC)
- Good at coming up with new ideas and implementing them
- A sociable person who likes to meet new people
- Meticulous and like to keep things clean
- Considerate and caring
We welcome those who have a desire to become a manager/supervisor in the future.
[Main Office] SAKURA HOUSE Shinjuku Office (7 mins walk from Shinjuku station west exit)
K-1 Bldg. 2F, 7-2-6, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
Working hours (Full-time)
8:50~17:50 and 11:00~20:00 (Two shifts rotation)
Compensation & Benefits (Full-time)
- 240,000~430,000 YEN per month (Dependent upon experience, skill level and persons holding a specific license)
- Salary Increment: one to two times per year (based on individual performance)
- Bonus: Two times per year (based on individual performance)
- Commuting allowance : Up to 20,000 yen per month
- Full Social Insurance and Retirement Plan
- Trial period for the first 3 to 6 months
- Two days off per week
- Summer and Winter vacations
- Paid Leave
- Marriages and Deaths, Family Leave