The house has several features that are tailored to the Muslim lifestyle:
1) Separate floors and facilities for men and women.
3) Close to the picturesque Tokyo Camii Mosque.
4) Prayer room and community area inside the house.
5) Energy-saving fixtures (Eco-friendly), Electronic washlets in toilets.
6) Multi-lingual Information support for residents (Events, Restaurants, Halal groceries etc.).
The other notable features are:
1) Safety and Security (especially for women).
2) Close to the Yoyogi Uehara Station (Chiyoda and Odakyu Lines).
3) Affordable housing solution near Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku.
4) Room types available: Single, Double (dormitory-style).
5) All rooms are fully furnished & air-conditioned. Rent includes all utility fees.
6) Appliances, kitchen supplies and laundry facilities available.
7) Bicycle-parking area available.
Move-In Requirements and Payment information:
1) Muslim Man or Woman (except couples and children).
2) Foreigners, with proper Passport and Visa.
3) Minimum Stay: 1 Month.
4) Deposit Fee of JPY30,000 (partially refundable) + First Month’s rent. No other hidden fees.
5) Only advance payments accepted; Bank Transfer, Cash or Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American express, JCB).
CONTACT US TODAY!
Office hours: 08:50 - 20:00 (JST)