2023/07/25 (Tue) Living in Japan

วิธีรับและลงทะเบียน “บัตรผู้พำนัก / บัตร Zairyu” ในประเทศญี่ปุ่น

Are you planning to stay in Japan for more than 90 days?

If so, you will be given a “Zairyu Card / 在留カード” or Residence Card, as soon as you arrive at the airport.

There are many different types for the status: College Student, Cultural Activities, Designated Activities (commonly used for the “Working Holiday Visa”) etc.

On the back of the Residence Card, you must register your residence / Address, within two weeks of arrival in Japan.


How to register your address? and where you can register ?

You are going to get the copy of the Lease Agreement at check-in at our Sakura House lounge.

On this lease agreement, Your Name, Room Number and House Name, and Building address in written.

You need to bring this Lease Agreement documents for registration of the address to your residence card.

Tokyo is divided into 23 Wards, and you need to go to your appropriate ward.

Our staff will direct you to the correct Office Ward during the Check-In.

For example, if you see “Shibuya-ku” on your address, you need to go to Shibuya Ward Office.

In Japan, somtimes it is necessary to prove actual domicile by bills bearing your name.

However, since SAKURA HOUSE provides payment for such bills, we will provide a “Reference Letter” instead, that you can show to register your address too.






เว็บไซต์นี้ใช้คุกกี้ คุณจะยอมรับการใช้คุกกี้ของเราโดยเรียกดูเว็บไซต์ต่อไป หาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมที่นี่.