Fully furnished apartments next to Central Tokyo – KOTO MONZEN-NAKACHO
Are you looking for an Apartment in Tokyo without high initial move-in costs like agency fees and key money?
Look no further, because our furnished Apartments in KOTO TOKYO MONZEN-NAKACHO A and KOTO TOKYO MONZEN-NAKACHO B have everything you need to make your stay as easy as possible.
Our Apartments are fully furnished and come with fully equipped kitchens. There is no need to plan a long shopping trip before being able to cook your first meal. In SAKURA HOUSE KOTO-KU MONZEN-NAKACHO you will have everything you need from the moment you move in. Besides a fridge, microwave, stove and a toaster oven, we also do provide dishes, cutlery and the utensils you will need for daily use.
But these Apartments are not only well-equipped, they are also in a great location! Koto-ku is directly next to Central Tokyo, across the Sumida River. Within 7 minutes’ walk, you reach the closest station, Monzen-Nakacho Station, which is serviced by the Tokyo Metro Tozai and Oedo Subway Lines.
From here you have access to all popular areas in Tokyo and direct access to Roppongi, Shinjuku, Otemachi, Takadanobaba, Nakano & Kichijoji.
Travel time from Monzen-Nakacho Station:
- 8 minutes to Tokyo Station via Otemachi Station (short walk from Tokyo Station) and 13 minutes to Imperial Palace
- 14 minutes to Akihabara and its world-famous Electric Town
- 16 minutes to Ueno, home of Ueno Zoo and many museums
- 17 minutes to Roppongi with its popular nightlife
- 19 minutes to the college town Takadanobaba
- 24 minutes to Tokyo Tower in Minato
- 27 minutes to Shinjuku, known as Tokyo’s second center
- 26 minutes to Shibuya, well known for its fashion and the Shibuya crossing
But also, the neighborhood itself has a lot to offer. The next post office is right around the corner and the closest Combini is just 2 minutes’ walk from the house. There are several parks nearby like Fukagawa Park and Kiyosumi Park, or you can relax at Sumida River in Eitai Park after taking a stroll through the Fukagawa Fudoudou Temple or the Tomioka Hachiman Shrine.
Come and take a look at KOTO TOKYO MONZEN-NAKACHO A and KOTO TOKYO MONZEN-NAKACHO B!